LOGAN — Utah State University’s Center for Water Efficient Landscaping (CWEL) was the recipient of an Award of Excellence from the Western Extension Directors Association at their recent meeting in Lake Tahoe, Nev.
In the News
- USU Center Receives Award
- Utah State University Researchers Aim to Cure 'Range Anxiety' in Electric Cars
- Software created at USU monitors outdoor water use
- PostGEBT Software for Modeling Composite Beams Available for Download on AnalySwift Website
- AnalySwift Partners with Altran to Link VABS with Optimization Code for Wind Turbine Blades
- AnalySwift Selected for Grant
- Utah State University advanced weather sensors going to space on Asian satellites
- GeoMetWatch Partners with AsiaSat to Launch Advanced Severe Weather Payload
- The Altair Partner Alliance Adds Unique Micromechanic Composites Tool from AnalySwift, Furthering the APA’s Composite Solution
- Utah State University Advanced Weather Systems lab Begins Work on First Space-Based Sensor
Aug 1, 2014
Jul 2, 2014
The university researchers received approval to move forward with plans for a new research facility to test recharging technology and eliminate the common fear of running out of power in an all-electric car.
Mar 26, 2014
Utah State University researchers have created software that municipalities and other groups can use to help individuals monitor the use of water throughout the year, a state-of-the-art method they hope will help people change the way they use the natural resource.
Mar 25, 2014
AnalySwift, LLC, a leading provider of efficient high-fidelity modeling software for aerospace and energy composites and other advanced materials, announced today that the PostGEBT program is available for free download on its website.
Dec 16, 2013
AnalySwift, LLC, a leading provider of efficient high-fidelity modeling software for aerospace and energy composites and other advanced materials, announced today it has partnered with global leader Altran in the release of Altran’s upcoming optimization code for the preliminary design...
Jun 27, 2013
AnalySwift, LLC, a leading provider of rapid, yet highly accurate modeling software for composites and other advanced materials and structures, announced today a grant awarded to further advance its powerful SwiftComp Micromechanics software.
Apr 4, 2013
Advanced weather-sensing instruments built by a Utah State University-affiliated lab will get a ride into space on an Asian telecommunications satellite set to launch in 2016.
Apr 3, 2013
Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat) and GeoMetWatch Corp today announced that the two companies have entered into a strategic partnership to host the first of six Sounding & Tracking Observatory for Regional Meteorology (STORM) instruments.
Mar 20, 2013
The Altair Partner Alliance Adds Unique Micromechanic Composites Tool from AnalySwift, Furthering the APA’s Composite Solution
The Altair Partner Alliance announced today that AnalySwift will be joining the program and adding its complex composite modeling tool, SwiftComp Micromechanics, to the growing offering of partner applications available to HyperWorks users under Altair’s license manager.
Feb 11, 2013
The Advanced Weather Systems laboratory at Utah State University announced today that it has initiated work to build the first Sounding and Tracking Observatory for Regional Meteorology sensor for delivery to its commercial partner GeoMetWatch.